Who We Are
Plastic Energy is a world leading chemical recycling company with a global mission to end plastic waste. We stand at the forefront of innovation, with a patented and proven process to convert end-of-life plastic waste into TACOIL™, which replaces fossil oils in the production of clean, food-grade plastics.
Plastic Energy is headquartered in London, with offices in Madrid, Seville, Singapore and Malaysia. We currently own and operate two chemical recycling plants in Spain, with further construction projects underway in Europe and Asia. Our Research & Development laboratories, where the post holder will be based, are located on the Science and Enterprise park next to Loughborough University.
You would be joining a dynamic company within a rapidly growing technology sector. It’s an exciting time to join Plastic Energy as we embark on and expand our global portfolio of new projects.
We are now seeking a Document Controller/Administrator. You will be joining our team to support document control/administrative activities across various projects and different departments with the focus on ProjectWise software metadata population in first instance.
We’re looking for a candidate who has at least 3 years’ experience on Document Control/Administrative position with SharePoint experience.
Previous experience with ProjectWise and Aconex is an advantage.
Role and Responsibilities
- Use ProjectWise software to populate imported documents metadata across various projects,
- Create and release transmittals
- Support different teams with SharePoint activities (creating sites, populating documents etc.)
- Support Document Control colleagues in day-to-day administrative activities
- Perform quality and compliance checks on documents
- File and organise documents
- Control documentation modification, distribution, issuance during its whole lifecycle
- Manage the distribution of documents to relevant people/organisations
- Be the first point of contact for any document control related issue
- Train all internal and external users of document control
- Manage the Electronic Document Management System- (Superuser)
- Hold a technical authority role and clarify any document control issues
- Develop and implement the document control system and processes.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Document Control Position,
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint,
- ProjectWise, Aconex experience preferable.
- Qualifications required: Strong IT skills, PDF, Microsoft Office, Email, Teams etc. Previous experience with EDMS and CDE would be great (but not required)
- Experience required:
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office EDMS Systems
- Highly organized individual
- Strong communication skills
- Happy to take on additional roles (administrative tasks, EDMS coordination etc)
Plastic Energy embraces diversity in all its forms and we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit without attention to age, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status or disability status. If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.